- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Orest Pelechaty, L. Ac, Integrated Holistic Medicine1-201-537-3070
Dr. O. Pelechaty’s HoursVermontCall to confirmHouse CallsCall to confirmOnline ConsultsCall to confirm
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Since 1986, I have witnessed that after just a few treatments, most patients will experience:
less pain and fewer symptoms
increased energy and greater immunity
a sense of more control over their health
a more optimistic outlook on life
a desire to learn more about holistic self-care
“What most patients experience… by Orest Pelechaty was last modified: November 26th, 2013 by Sue Pelechaty
Thank you so much, Dr. Pelechaty, for talking to me the other night and helping us with Annabelle. She is TONS better- the oils were miraculous. I am so glad that we didn’t give her the antibiotics.
Mom avoided anti-biotics for her child was last modified: October 31st, 2013 by Sue Pelechaty
I am feeling so much better. I got some energy back and can focus
better. I do not know what you do with those needles but to me it is like “magic”. Thank you for all that you do.
Vivian’s energy and focus returns with acupuncture was last modified: October 31st, 2013 by Sue Pelechaty
“Last springtime, my six year old son Carlo developed an intense episode with hayfever. He was suffering tremendously..
Orest Pelechaty gave us natural remedies and I learned several massage points to use. That evening after I massaged him and gave him his remedies, his hay fever quickly cleared up. Carlo was so happy he got up and opened the screen door and shouted for all to hear, “When you got a stuffy nose, go to Doctor O’s!”... Read more »
“Sore throat is gone! Feels so much better. Thank you, one hundred times. This is incredible!”
Deb’s sore throat gone! was last modified: October 31st, 2013 by Sue Pelechaty